[Coco] Learning the 6809

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:57:42 EDT 2011

I saw the listings on Amazon Steve mentioned as well.  I wouldn't mind
having a copy of 'Learning the 6809' myself. I was going thru some of my
other computer books late last year, I think it was 'Digital Design' where
the 6809 is mentioned and Dennis is quoted in the book. I meant to post
something then, but, my wet RAM is as volatile as the computers RAM...

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <
dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> At 01:58 AM 3/20/2011, you wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if I can still buy a copy of Dennis Kitsz's "Learning the
>> 6809"? I'd prefer an electronic PDF and MP3 copy, but I wouldn't mind a
>> paper version either. Anyone know where I can get this? Or even if I can
>> still get this?
>>

> I have a few copies of the book in storage, and I copied off the audio
> lessons into mp3 format. No print copies of the data sheets anymore, though
> I think I scanned them.. I never did a PDF of the book itself.
>
> You're welcome to a copy for a little time & shipping, but it won't be
> really soon, since I have to find them. :)
>
> Dennis

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...