[Coco] DW4 (with GUI) for Windows, Linux, and Mac

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Mar 19 20:57:02 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:25:56PM -0400, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> There is a decent change I can make the server package work on your
> system if you let know know what version of the JRE you have there
> and any other important details.

Naa, don't bother.  At some point I'll either re-route some serial
cables (so a machine with a newer OS will be the drivewire server, or
break down and upgrade the current server.

Besides, just because I'm not running the DW4 server doesn't mean I
don't brag about it!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA