[Coco] CoCo Video Player

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Mar 18 12:57:48 EDT 2011

I'm reminded of the time my brother bailed NASA out of a computer jam.  The
hardware guys were pointing at the software guys who were pointing back at
the hardware guys.  My brother set them both straight and said, "It took an
extensive knowledge of hardware AND software."

Our beloved CoCo needs both.

Bruce W.