[Coco] DW4 (with GUI) for Windows, Linux, and Mac

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 02:46:53 EDT 2011

I've built current DW4 packages for lots of system types.. 32 or 64
bit Windows and Linux, and 32 bit Macs.  I'll add a 64 bit Mac package
soon  (If you don't know whether your mac is running the 32 or 64 bit
kernel, check out the "Software" section under the system profiler).

https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/beta

Pick your system type, unpack the file anywhere, click GO...  and
cross your fingers.  The idea is that the server will start and the
GUI will open and walk you through a simple configuration wizard type
thing.

This is the newest server and GUI code, mostly bugfixes and under the
hood improvements.  Almost ready to stop calling this a beta.
If anyone has time to try things out, I'd appreciate any bug reports,
especially from people with systems other than 32bit Windows, since
that's fairly well tested.

If you're already running DW4 and just want to update to the latest
version, simply replace the DriveWire.jar you have now with the
standalone DriveWire.jar also found at the site listed above, no need
to download a full package.