[Coco] Will this build-your-own s-video board work for CoCo 3?

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Sun Mar 13 11:51:30 EDT 2011

I'd like to see a rgb to vga converter with inputs for the coco3 and a standard ttl rgbi so I could also use it for my 1000sx.
(And if this worked it would also work on the c128's 80 col output also.)

The input wouldn't be much different, it would just have a resistor/diode array to convert rgbi to the analog version.
(both 15k).

Example for this is here.

http://sites.google.com/site/h2obsession/CBM/C128/rgbi-s-video

What would be nice to see would be a db9 connector for the TTL, and a 10pin male IDC connector that we could just use a straight thru female/female 10pin idc cable.

Later,
dabone