[Coco] gimechip.com?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 11:19:56 EDT 2011

All,

Has John made any noise yet? I ended up taking the archive that Allen
had of the site, and cleaned up the links (made them relative instead of
absolute) and such so that it appears properly (sans links and such to
google/analytics, and paypal), at least on my desktop.

I haven't checked it 100 percent yet, but I think its OK.

I won't do anything with this archive until we know something further
about John, I just wanted to let people know that I have a cleaned copy,
for the future if needed (?)...

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona