[Coco] Need help using ram drive as default drive

Vanderberg Family vanderfamily at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 21 22:42:41 EDT 2011

yes, sysgo is in both /d0 which is /dd and /r0 just in case something works & it looks there.

I saw some of your posts about modifying init & tried changing /dd to /d0 in both init and sysgo where I also found it.  I attempted to boot with each single change with all else the same and also with both files modded.  As far as I could tell, there was no diff in behavior or boot failure regardless of the permutation.  Both files are back to orig.  Any hints for the next step?

Understand I am way beyond my knowledge level here, but that just makes it more fun.