[Coco] Huge loss

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jun 21 05:10:50 EDT 2011

Greetings;

I type this with tear filled eyes, this man was truly a giant in
electronics, specializing in analog designs.  I have talked to him on at
least two occasions when I needed advice, and have been an avid reader
of his columns in the various electronics magazines who have been lucky
enough to publish his comments for much of my years in electronics.

<http://electronicdesign.com/article/analog-and-mixed-signal/Bob-Pease-Remembered-For-Pease-Porridge-And-A-Whole-Lot-
More.aspx?cid=ed_powernewsletter&NL=1&YM_RID=%27email%27>

He, and Jim Williams too, made many contributions to the worlds knowledge
of things analog.  They _will_ be missed.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
whether submarines can swim.
		-- Edsger W. Dijkstra