[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Help for a CoCoNut

David david_g21120 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 10:47:08 EDT 2011

Sorry to hear about the problems, I understand how not having internet can get in the way of things. I'm in that situation now, and have to use the local library to access the net. If I had the financial or technical capability I would offer to assist, unfortunately I am not able to assist at this time.