[Coco] Help for a CoCoNut

operator at coco3.com operator at coco3.com
Mon Jun 13 12:03:30 EDT 2011

> As someone who is sitting at a Bruegger's Bagels using their wifi due to
> having none at home (and cell phone switching off in a few weeks), I can
> sympathize with Roger :)

We're going to make it through this and both be back better than ever, so
don't worry. Alan Huffman doesn't leave the CoCo community.  Roger Taylor
doesn't leave the CoCo community.

Anybody who knows my name knows I've been through hard CoCo times before.
Nobody running a business or service is immune.

The good news to 50 pending Drive Pak customers is that Yes, your order
will be delivered.