[Coco] The CoCco Community

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue Jun 14 00:10:27 EDT 2011

On Jun 13, 2011, at 6:43 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> As for a listing of current projects, its a good idea and one that has
> been suggested more than once.  I'm not sure what the best way to do
> that would be, but I'll support any efforts.

On the old princeton list, someone (or maybe the UG) created a CoCo
FAQ which was
sent out monthly to the list. I have a few of these old FAQs floating
around in the
CoCo/OS-9 Archive, so maybe one could be updated and posted monthly (or
whatever is considered an appropriate time period) to the mailing
list, other boards, etc..

Dean