[Coco] The CoCco Community

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:43:03 EDT 2011

A little spooky but I was just saying nearly the same words to a
friend earlier this evening.
I agree that this mailing list is the central thing "holding us
together".   unfortunately it just isn't very approachable (or even
discoverable) for newcomers sometimes.  There is a CoCo facebook group
with nearly 500 members, and based on comments and a few conversations
I think many of them don't even know this list is here... I did post
there about it yesterday though :)

As for a listing of current projects, its a good idea and one that has
been suggested more than once.  I'm not sure what the best way to do
that would be, but I'll support any efforts.

If it helps, looks like I'll be taking over ownership of several
servers located in a secure hosting facility at the end of the month.
That means free hosting for any coco related open source/nonprofit
projects.. I host a few already but this vastly expands capacity.

-Aaron