[Coco] Boring Again!

Thu Jun 9 20:23:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

As I drove past "1 Infinite Loop" today I decided that it was my job to
report on Silicon Valley news about the person with his head in the cloud.

Steve Jobs made a second public appearance in a few days during his leave
from sick leave in front of the Cupertino City Council to lobby for
permission to build a Pentagon sized circular building complete with a
forest in the center for Twelve Thousand (12,000) employees just to the
North East.

The corridors will have no end so an Apple employee could walk to Infinity.
(Just like the Pentagon. :D ) I had noted years ago that vacant land was
trying to be assembled there but they were having problems. (Many vacant
buildings here, but Apple is making lots of money.)

But you could get that from the news.

As I entered Halted Electronics earlier today to purchase two 6-LED modules
to build a lamp that I cannot buy IMHO on the wall was an Invoice with Steve
Jobs name for the purchase of an Oscilloscope.

There was a hand written note on it that was very confusing. The store name
on the invoice was Haltek but the note said a printing error occurred and it
should have been Halted. But it also said the Invoices were for the new
occupant of the building which was Haltek. This was Halted's wall.

He sold the Electronic Surplus business and almost went out of business
selling hydraulics before restocking the shelves with Electronics.

So I was buying electronics at the same store at the same time as Steve Jobs
was building the first apple.

http://www.halted.com/ccp25323-6-white--8-30v--74ma--30-6000mcd-led-module-lha-06b30-n-00-led052.htm

SHF