[Coco] blog near the end

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:31:54 EDT 2011

The Blog Luis mentioned in his post was/is mine. And it will be deactivated
shortly. Due to several requests, and my being somewhat lazy at times,
instead of moving all of the blog data to a forum thread, I've gone a
different route.

http://tandycoco.com/blog  is the new address for the blog. It was FAR
easier to import everything from Blogspot into a WordPress blog than to copy
all of the posts and pics to threads in the forum.

Now before anyone goes there and says "Hey!! You're copying!!!" - yes, I
have borrowed some design queues from Roger, trying to get some ideas of
what is appealing to the eye. The blog background has Ty Sopko's revised
CoCo schematic, while my website (also getting a face-lift) has Ty's
schematic with an exploded-view CoCo3 thrown in the mix. As I keep trying
ideas out, those backgrounds will change. I don't like copying anybody, but,
understand it's all a work in progress. (Besides, imitation is supposed to
be the best form of flattery...).

And trust me, I know things on the website don't look quite right yet...

Brian

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...