[Coco] What we want out of the CoCo was:c64 taking making a comback!?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Jun 9 16:15:32 EDT 2011

I always thought that hobbies were the act of big boys playing with toys :-)

I'm interested in a new version of a coco for a number of reasons. The first is
that real coco's aren't being made anymore and one day won't exist in volumes high
enough for me to be able to afford more. :-) The second is that my coco and all
it's related hardware takes up a lot of space in storage when I'm not using it and
even more space when I am! A coco by itself doesn't take up a lot of room but when
you plugg in the mpi, attach drives and plug it into a monitor of some sort it
takes up a lot of space. A coco3fpga board is far more compact and offers to me at
least a "coco experience" very much like a real coco.

The Other Frank