[Coco] [Color Computer] c64 taking making a comback!?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Jun 9 15:11:53 EDT 2011

Sounds great! Where do I get your coco-4 from? :-) ( for the humor impared
I'm joking )

I'm not sure that I agree that running an emulator on top of another OS on my
desktop computer (or laptop for that matter) gives any more bang for my buck.
Remember for most of us the coco is a "toy" that we pull out of storage from time
to time to play with. Any more "real" work is done on either our desktops or
laptops running windows or linux.

The Other Frank