[Coco] NitrOS-9 Differences.

Thu Jun 2 13:50:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

Are you saying that:
--------------------
tmode .1 pau=1
--------------------
Are active in the new shell in the new window?

I see neither.

OS9:Echo This is a test<CR> produces:
This is a test
--NOT-- What it should:
OS9:Echo This is a test
Echo This is a test
This is a test

Entering OS9:tmode <CR> produces
a list of parameters including pau=0 in the new window.

AND no mention of the ".1" parameter which I looked up in the OS-9 manual again.

I make heavy use of ShellPlus Variables and Shell Sub Variables so having "t" on is important.

I am relying on twenty year old memory that indicates that the new shell gets these parameters from the forking shell.

Variables are not passed which is why I put the var.0=12 on the call to Windows.s

Plus you CANNOT even do that if the script is converted to a DATAMOD, something I have been very upset about for ~ 20 years.

NOTE: W.s and Windows.s are in /DD/CMDS.

SHF