[Coco] NitrOS-9 Differences.

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jun 2 07:40:42 EDT 2011

Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noted some differences between OS-9 that I was running and NitrOS-9 for the VCC emulator.
>
> I cannot find what the current parameters for "tmode" are.
>
> In any case, the following shell script does not pass "t' and "tmode" settings to the forked script like I remembered from twenty years ago.
>
> I checked and "PATH=" has these words. "The specified paths are retained when
> subshells are forked, either by directly calling the shell (shell i=/w&) or by
> running a shellscript/memscript."
>
> Sorry about the wrapped lines and vertical spacing.
>
> SHF

Stephen,

The scripts as written work for me on VCC so I'm not sure what the problem was.

If you enter 'tmode' all the parameters are listed. I think you may mean how do
these new terms relate to those used by tmode in OS-9? If that is the case,
comparing the new terms vs those listed in the OS-9 manual should be enough to
find the correlation.

Robert