[Coco] "C" Compiler update project

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Jun 1 21:54:15 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 04:55:05PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Sorry, I thought about including more but decided not to. (I was working on
> the longer post at the same time and I really wanted the main message to be
> "I think that we need to vet the header files and libraries.")

I believe I've mentioned all the header-file bugs I know of:

1)Some of Krieder's headers don't end with a \r, so the last line isn't read.
  (This is a real PITA to fix under OS-9!!!  The only editor I found
that would read the last line was dynastar, and then it wouldn't
actually let me add a cr to the end of the line.  I had to add spaces,
save the file, then go in with ded to change the spaces to
carriage-returns.)

2)Ansifront wants a proper declaration of fopen in stdio.h FILE *fopen()
  (Which is just good practice anyway, pointers are not ints!)

3)atof()'s declaration in stdlib.h should be double atof() no float.
   (But I don't remember _which_ stdlib.h mine is based off! :-()

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard