[Coco] New thread, cga-rgb->vga convertor GBS-8220

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jul 27 23:16:51 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:14:24 PM Mark Marlette did opine:

> Mark,
>
> I have it installed on three machines, all install just fine but it does
> take a long time. 1/2 hr at least.
>
> A couple are quad cores.
>
> It is an amazing tool.
>
> Gene, once you get it install, be ready to be sat down.
>
> Uncharted CoCo area, start to finish under two hour design in Quartus.
> Prior to that I spent two weeks reading and doing tutorials.
>
> Can't say enough about the power in this tool. Day job work, electrical
> test engineering, just not in Quartus, this is more fun that work.....
>
> Did just say that?

Yup, you did indeed.  I guess I'll have to build my own updated libxml2.so.
But I, like a lot of folks, need days 30 hours long.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Lying is an indispensable part of making life tolerable.
		-- Bergan Evans