[Coco] New thread, cga-rgb->vga convertor GBS-8220

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 27 23:02:55 EDT 2011

Mark,

I have it installed on three machines, all install just fine but it does take a long time. 1/2 hr at least.

A couple are quad cores.

It is an amazing tool.

Gene, once you get it install, be ready to be sat down.

Uncharted CoCo area, start to finish under two hour design in Quartus. Prior to that I spent two weeks reading and doing tutorials.

Can't say enough about the power in this tool. Day job work, electrical test engineering, just not in Quartus, this is more fun that work.....

Did just say that?

:)

Mark
Cloud-9