[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Jul 21 14:04:31 EDT 2011

Sorry about the broken links, see if these come through ok....

Here's the link to the main info page on that board:
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/cga-ega-yuv-to-vga-converter-pcb-gbs-8220/p
rod_291.html?ccSID285e73f64c04744fc5f33ff68f529742=f7368a10fdefe104fcf2ee966
41c50c9

Here's a link to the basic on-line setup guide:
http://www.jammaboards.com/faq/article/cga-to-vga-video-converter-gbs-8220-p
cb-basic-setup-13.html
Here's the direct link to the PDF of the manual:
http://www.jammaboards.com/arcade_manuals/GBS-8220_CGA_to_VGA_HD-Converter.p
df