[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:16:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Steve Batson wrote:

> Steve,
>
> If I understand your message here, you are saying that using the 15 Pin
> connector may be the better way to go because it has all the proper signals
> on it where the on board connector does not. Is this correct?

Heh.  No, this just keeps getting more confused :-).  I KNOW that P3 does
not bring out anything but a composite sync input.  I BELIEVE (but haven't
had time to ring it out) that P11 and P12 are electrically connected to
the same circuit nodes to the extent that their defined signals intersect.
VGA style connectors do not typically present an input for composite sync,
so P11 may have that addition beyond what's on P12.  I'll try to make time
today to put an ohmmeter on it and verify.

Steve