[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed Jul 20 21:51:44 EDT 2011

Steve,

If I understand your message here, you are saying that using the 15 Pin
connector may be the better way to go because it has all the proper signals
on it where the on board connector does not. Is this correct?

Should I proceed with just building the appropriate Coco3 RGB to standard
15 pin VGA connector cable mapping the connections to the correct pins
between the two?

If this is the case, to keep the noise down, I'm thinking of shortening the
Ribbon cable to around 6 inches and have the rest be shielded cable going
to the 15 pin D connector. Think this will work?