[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Wed Jul 20 17:55:07 EDT 2011

Way back when my first CoCo2 repackage was done with a wood case. I glued aluminum foil to the wood inside and ran a grounding wire to a wood screw that went through the foil. Worked like a charm! So glue some aluminum foil to one side of your wood and make sure it contacts something grounded. As long as the foil doesn't fall off and short something you're good!

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:52:02 -0400
From: gene heskett<gheskett at wdtv.com>

Some of the foil&  plastic stuff the shack covered the bottoms of the pcb's
with would be just the ticket but I'm not tearing up another of my coco's
to get it and I have never seen the stuff for sale.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"