[Coco] World's most expensive Coco RGB -> VGA adapter?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 11:27:12 EDT 2011

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:00:07 +1000
> From: Mark McDougall<msmcdoug at iinet.net.au>
> Subject: [Coco] World's most expensive Coco RGB ->  VGA adapter?
> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts<coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> My colleague&  I have talked about spinning our own cut-down version of the
> board to sell specifically as a video converter product. Even then, I fear
> it will be quite expensive and well outside the budget of most retro
> enthusiasts. The selling point is that it would work on *any* retro

What do you figure would be the price point, approximately, Mark? Is it
too early to ask that? I'm interested, but I fear that based on your
description that once I know the price, I won't be able to afford to be
interested (LOL). I have Roy's converter, and love it, but I also have a
couple Amigas - and while my 1084S is still running - though its been a
while since I last powered it up - it would be nice to have another
option...

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona