[Coco] Retrieving Files from Coco .DSK files back to a Coco formated disk?

Steven Flock madgun68 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:12:23 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Steve Batson
<steve at batsonphotography.com>wrote:

> I've seen this question asked recently, but not sure I've seen an answer.
> And searching the web is only turning up solutions that let you pull files
> from Coco disks and put them into DSK files. Hopefully, I've over looked
> something.
>
> Anyway, how do I pull files from the DSK files and put them on a Coco
> formatted floppy using my PC?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve

One option (If your motherboard supports it) is to pick up an old 360k
floppy drive and use it with the PC.

There's a program called CocoDisk that will read from/write to/format
floppies, which can then be used on a Coco. Runs just fine on my windows 7
machine.