[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jul 11 20:34:36 EDT 2011

On Monday, July 11, 2011 08:32:01 PM Steve Batson did opine:

> Well that table got screwed up, let's try this:
>
> CoCo RGB                    15 Pin RGB/VGA
>
> 1 GND                           5,6,7 Ground
> 2 GND                           8,10 Ground
> 3 RED                           1 RED Out
> 4 GREEN                       2 GREEN Out
> 5 BLUE                          3 BLUE Out
> 6 No Pin/No Connection  N/A N/A
> 7 AUDIO                        N/A N/A
> 8 HSYNC                      13 HSYNC
> 9 VSYNC                      14 VSYNC
> 10 No Connection  N/A   N/A

Much better. That looks like it should work from here.

I am still recovering from a heavy storm that took the power down for about
3 hours, so my email responses are running behind.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Everything bows to success, even grammar.