[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Jul 11 17:36:53 EDT 2011

Well that table got screwed up, let's try this:

CoCo RGB                    15 Pin RGB/VGA

1 GND                           5,6,7 Ground
2 GND                           8,10 Ground
3 RED                           1 RED Out
4 GREEN                       2 GREEN Out
5 BLUE                          3 BLUE Out
6 No Pin/No Connection  N/A N/A
7 AUDIO                        N/A N/A
8 HSYNC                      13 HSYNC
9 VSYNC                      14 VSYNC