[Coco] What if the next CoCo is made into a Tablet?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Mon Jul 11 17:02:18 EDT 2011

I did ask if there are any entrepeneurs willing to try to do this for a
reason, all I got is the idea, nothing more,I haven't got the resources to
pull something like this but somebody or a group of entrepeneurs
particularly in the FPGA CoCo project could potentially adopt it.

I for one would love to unpack such a brand new CoCo and start playing with
it right out of the box (After installing the batteries off course) :D