[Coco] Cococompatible monitors... [Now CoCo3FPGA, FPGA Development, and GIME replacement]

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jul 7 06:34:49 EDT 2011

On Thursday, July 07, 2011 06:25:56 AM Mark McDougall did opine:

> On 7/07/2011 2:03 PM, gene heskett wrote:
> > I probably got my tongue tangled up around my eye teeth&  couldn't see
> > what I was saying. ;-)  I had in mind ordering the board for the
> > biggest spartan 3, so I dl'd the xilinx ISE kit.
>
> OK, just checking.
>
> Commiserations on choosing Xilinx BTW! ;)
>
> (It's a religious thing!)
>
> Regards,

Just to let everybody know, I just nuked all but the original tarball of
this Xilinx package.  AFAIAC, the installer is broken because on the first
pass it would not let me select the unpacked tarball's directory in order
to search for a license file, something about ff missing a libxul.so, which
is installed.  Then on the second attempt, it refused to over-write the
first installs directory.

PCLos runs just fine without the files its screeching about, so at this
point it looks like I go get the other guys stuff.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today because if you enjoy it
today,
you can do it again tomorrow.