[Coco] Cococompatible monitors... [Now CoCo3FPGA, FPGA Development, and GIME replacement]

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jul 7 00:47:29 EDT 2011

On Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:44:59 AM Mark McDougall did opine:

> On 7/07/2011 2:03 PM, gene heskett wrote:
> > I probably got my tongue tangled up around my eye teeth&  couldn't see
> > what I was saying. ;-)  I had in mind ordering the board for the
> > biggest spartan 3, so I dl'd the xilinx ISE kit.
>
> OK, just checking.
>
> Commiserations on choosing Xilinx BTW! ;)
>
> (It's a religious thing!)

In that case I could turn into an equal opportunity annoyer and go get the
Quartus stuff too I guess.  But not tonight, its getting sleepy out.

> Regards,

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"Flattery is all right -- if you don't inhale."
-- Adlai Stevenson