[Coco] CoCo RGB Cable?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed Jul 6 21:44:19 EDT 2011

Anyone know if/where I can buy a cable for a Magnavox 1CM135 2941 Monitor
to connect to the CoCo 3 RGB port?

This monitor has a 9 pin connector and my research indicates that it should
be a standard CGA pinout. I've found the pinout for the CoCo 3 RGB
connector as well. I could pretty easily build one of these myself but my
soldering iron and supplies are packed away. I'd rather buy one already
made if anyone knows of a supplier. Luckily, this monitor also supports
Composite Video so I'm using it now with a standard RCA connector cable.
Before I lost the cable during a move, I used to keep both plugged in and
switch to composite when running something using artifacting. Otherwise I
kept it in RGB mode.

Anyway if someone knows of a place to buy this special RGB cable, please
let me know. If not I'll need to wait to I find my soldering Iron.

Thanks.
Steve