[Coco] Perhaps a silly newbie question

Patrick Wilson gotitdownpat at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 12:04:21 EDT 2011

Mike, there is another solution as well (not as pretty) but if you have an old analog color tv around with a coaxial connector on it, you can go to radio snacks and get an adapter to go from male RCA to female F-59, then just connect a short coax (RG-59) cable to the coax on the TV, set it to channel 3 or 4 and viola!  the original setup for the CoCo 2 is up!

Hope that helps if you cant facilitate the solution Bruce described.

Pat Wilson (WB0JRK)