[Coco] mamou syntax question.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 01:26:20 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Roger Taylor <taylor at newfoal.com> wrote:
-

> I never quite thought of it as open source. The first version of mamou I
> played around with a long time ago was telling me it was the OS9 assembler,
> like when fatal errors occurred.  So I assumed it was built upon the
> disassembled OS-9 Level 1 assembler but that was just from a quick a glance.

http://toolshed.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/toolshed/toolshed/mamou/

Unless there is a way to disassemble 6809 machine code into nicely
written and cross platform compatible C source code, I think mamou has
other origins.   Seems to be open source, as the source is available
from sourceforge at the link above.

There is also another powerful open source, cross platform assembler available:

http://lost.l-w.ca/coco/lwtools/

-Aaron