[Coco] mamou syntax question.

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Fri Jul 1 23:45:42 EDT 2011

At 06:15 PM 7/1/2011, you wrote:
>On 01/07/2011 22:40, Roger Taylor wrote:
>>If this is a DOS program, why not try a more powerful cross assembler
>>like CCASM?
>
>Well, mamou is open source and cross platform, so I can build this
>on my PC under Windows or Linux, or my Mac. Heck I'm pretty sure
>that mamou will compile on my SGI machine too....
>
>Cheers.
>
>Phill.
>
>--

I never quite thought of it as open source. The first version of
mamou I played around with a long time ago was telling me it was the
OS9 assembler, like when fatal errors occurred.  So I assumed it was
built upon the disassembled OS-9 Level 1 assembler but that was just
from a quick a glance.

--
~ Roger Taylor