[Coco] Stephen Disney

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Jul 1 21:07:49 EDT 2011

I don't think it's the same one. I handed over "the world of 68' micros"
to Stphen and his wife back in the late 90s. He was 6-9 years younger
than me at the time (I was 36 or so, he was 26-29). He printed 2-3
issues then quit. I think he started having marital problems, not sure.
They seemed okay when they came over to pick everything up after we'd
talked about it over the phone a few times. -------------- Date: Fri, 1
Jul 2011 14:56:13 -0700 From: "Stephen H. Fischer"
<SFischer1 at Mindspring.com> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hannah
Fontana" <hannahfontana69 at gmail.com> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.coco Sent:
Friday, July 01, 2011 12:31 PM

--