[Coco] termcap.h

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Jan 22 01:10:53 EST 2011

Hey Willard,

Thanks for sending this.  It is indeed missing, and I had add extern char *UP; to the termio module of uucpbb to get it to compile... this would've helped.

Speaking of this, would you (or anyone else) mind sending me a copy of your termcap.l and whatever termcap file you are using?  I pulled a few termcaps from http://www.nikhef.nl/~form/maindir/others/stedi/termcap but they don't seem to be working correctly.  Trying to figure out what's broken.

Thanks.