[Coco] CoCoMag: The Rainbow , July 1983 - Another issue complete

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:32:01 EST 2011

I have not pursued this any further, and as I said in my post, I did not
mention anything about the work in progress. I did not just assume this
Willo Falk is Lonnie's widow. I asked if she is, and if so, I gave my
condolences and the hope that life has been kind to her since his passing. I
then asked her, if it was not too much, if she could tell me what Lonnie's
last wishes were concerning the Rainbow magazine. I have not received a
response as yet, and until I do I will not be doing anything else with the
matter.

Wayne