[Coco] CoCoMag: The Rainbow , July 1983 - Another issue complete

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 05:52:54 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com>wrote:

Yeah... better off just letting this subject drop altogether. It's been
> debated to death, and just opens up Tim to a cease and desist order if they
> find out it's going on...

After reading Rogelio's post, and re-reading mine, I came to the conclusion
I used a very bad choice of words, not to mention an equally bad pun, with
what I said. I certainly meant no disrespect to Lonnie or his family.

Brian

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...