[Coco] Converting ANSI-C to K&R(Microware) - Ansifront didn't work

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Jan 9 16:38:53 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 09:06:50PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:

> Ansifront012, AIUI it, should not ever have its mind blown as it is
> essentially a void to int translator, just treating the serial text stream
> that goes through it, making the appropriate substitutions.

Actually, Ansifront does a lot of name hashing.  It hashes any name
that's more than 8 characters long, and it also hashes all struct and
union element names, enforces "unsigned char", and I don't even know
what all else.

> If you are going to be doing transcendental math functions in C, I have the
> trig.l stuff in that same directory.  The .l stuff goes in /dd/LIB so the
> compiler and cc can find it.  This does trig functions to about 16.5 digits
> accuracy over an EE range of +-EE38 or so. There is a src package and a
> read.me.re.trig.l text file too

How does this compare to Krieder's clibt?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard