[Coco] FOCAL update uploaded

Manny manney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:17:01 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 02:50 -0700, Willard Goosey wrote:
> I have uploaded http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/focal2.lzh
>
> It has 2 updates concerning random numbers.  First, it now calls
> srand() on startup, so it will give a different sequence of numbers
> each time the interpeter is run, and the random numbers returned by
> FRAN() are now in the range of 0.0...0.9 like they're supposed to be.
>
> And just for my man Manny, a small adventure game, TNEVDA, is
> included. :-)
>
> Willard

Oh, very cool.  I seem to have lost my OS-9 / NitrOS9 virtual HDD and
disks, so it may be a while before I can test this out...  (I tried to
get the original and a modified version of the above to compile on my
Linux machine to test it out, but no luck, yet!)  I've looked through
the source and I'm loving it.  The game is a great example of the
language and what you can do with it.

Thanks again.  :)

-M.