[Coco] [Color Computer] New CoCo Forum

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat Feb 26 16:19:44 EST 2011

TapaTalk enabled?

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On
Behalf Of random_rodder
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:46 AM
To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Coco] [Color Computer] New CoCo Forum

Hello CoCo Group members,

I sent this message a while back to the CoCo Mailing list members, but,
forgot about the Yahoo CoCo Group.

Over the past few months, I had several requests to create and host an
actual CoCo Forum on my website (coco.randomrodder.com). I finally agreed,
due mostly to the fact I had never worked with forum software and have been
treating it as a learning experience.

The forum address is: http://coco.randomrodder.com/forum

Feel free to stop in and look around. If you like what you see or like the
idea of an actual forum environment, sign up and post away!

Also, even though it's a CoCo Centric forum, there's and Anything Goes
section and a section for other Radio Shack/Tandy computers.

Thanks,

Brian