[Coco] [Color Computer] New CoCo Forum

random_rodder random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 11:45:55 EST 2011

Hello CoCo Group members,

I sent this message a while back to the CoCo Mailing list members, but, forgot about the Yahoo CoCo Group.

Over the past few months, I had several requests to create and host an actual CoCo Forum on my website (coco.randomrodder.com). I finally agreed, due mostly to the fact I had never worked with forum software and have been treating it as a learning experience.

The forum address is: http://coco.randomrodder.com/forum

Feel free to stop in and look around. If you like what you see or like the idea of an actual forum environment, sign up and post away!

Also, even though it's a CoCo Centric forum, there's and Anything Goes section and a section for other Radio Shack/Tandy computers.

Thanks,

Brian