[Coco] Another eBay auction

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Feb 3 05:41:25 EST 2011

Radio Shack released a number of CoCo 3 keyboards that had a black faceplate
instead of the grey that they settled on.  I was told that there were 2 per
store, but that may have been per Computer Center.  They fit any CoCo after
the "F" board CoCo 1.  I aquired one in a lot of CoCo stuff I was gifted
with and installed it on a CoCo 2B.

Bruce W..