[Coco] Another eBay auction

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 23:49:26 EST 2011

I had a friend with a CoCo 2 that had 'almost' a CoCo3 keyboard.
Something like the arrow keys were the same, but something was a bit
different that I can't quite remember, and it may have just been the
background color.
Anyway,  I think all these variations may just be aftermarket
replacements.  I have a loose keyboard myself that doesn't quite match
the format either, but it would fit perfectly in a CoCo2.