[Coco] Status, anyone?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:24:30 EST 2011

I second this, will also spend $100 to buy a spot from anyone who is upset.

Cloud9 has supported the CoCo community with great products, they even
provide some free of charge.  they provide excellent technical support and
repairs.  they support the community by attending CoCoFest.

No other company has done so much for us.

-Aaron