[Coco] Status, anyone?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 1 10:39:45 EST 2011

Bruce,

I would have really liked to show him my humor, but not all see it that way. Very sarcastic. :)

Anyway thanks for all that you have done and continue to do with the support.

This AM at 3 when I got up to get to work. I did a quick check to see if I won an Ebay auction last night. Then to see all of this. I have an hour commute each way, everyday, so it gave me time to reflect and calm. First reaction was, I will return and stop. Then Cloud-9 will stop. The last two days I have had less than 9hrs of sleep. My days don't get shorter, I just get up earlier.

Thanks again!