[Coco] Oldies

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Feb 2 23:10:33 EST 2011

Just wanted to offer here, as coco addicts, like me, usually like other stuff too!

 I'm an oldies addict! But I need room. I have WAY too many systems, and not enough time nor space.
 I will be unloading a TON of systems in the next few months, mostly of the CP/M or MP/M variety. If noone
 here is interested, I will be fleaBaying them one by one as my work travel schedule permits. I will be
 out of the country 2/12 - 2/19, then 2/25-3/8, then 4/2 - 4/16.

 Examples:
 Morrow MD-3, original manuals, original disks
 non-working Zorba
 Osborne Executive, working 100%
 Kaypros of ALL sorts: II, 2, 2x, 4, IV, 10, 1, 16, 16/2
 Altos 5-5A/D
 TRS-80 4P, 128kb, some original disks, even sealed Montezuma CP/M!
 another 4P, 64kb, but no cover
 Rainbow 100 complete, working, over 50lbs of disks+docs!
 M100 w/ DVI unit and disk

 If anything piques your interest, let me know, else it goes to fleaBay...
 Please send queries directly to my return addy, or for faster repsonse, sharkonwheels @ g|\/|ail.com

 We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list!

Tony