[Coco] plea for terminal independant os9 software

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Feb 1 20:50:25 EST 2011

As my friend Boyle pointed out, there was a day when the CoCo saw a
good bit of multiuser, multi-terminal use.

So presumably there was OS-9 software that supported this beyond the
standard "tsmon, login, and edit".

If anybody still has any of this, it is now becoming useful again, and
the rest of the CoCo community would very much like to see it.

Even if it's just customized copies of the infamous gotoXY module.

I, in particular, am particularly interested in programming tools for
terminal independent software.  Even if it's just some quick-and-dirty
source for using termset.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA